in

What is Shigella, the bacteria that killed a girl after she ate shawarma in Kerala?

Shigella bacteria was the cause for the food poisoning incident in Kerala, which claimed the life of a 16-year-old girl, who consumed chicken shawarma from an eatery. It causes an infection called shigellosis. Most people with Shigella infection have diarrhea (sometimes bloody), fever and stomach cramps. People with severe illness and those with underlying conditions should be given antibiotics.

read more here
You May Also Like  Sunir Kheterpal gets Taapsee Pannu and Rakul Preet Singh on board for his next two films : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

What do you think?

50 Points
Upvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

IPL 2022: Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians Match 51 Live Streaming

How To Make A Perfect Mint Julep