Rautela – who was rumoured to be dating the Delhi cricketer in the past – while replying to one of her fan’s comments the gorgeous actor said by the word ‘Pant’ she only understands English word ‘pant’ i.e. trousers.
In one of her Instagram posts, a fan asked if the actress watched Rishabh Pant’s century against South Africa during the third and final Test last week. Rautela – who was rumoured to be dating the captain of Delhi Capitals – replied, “Oh! U mean pant (emoji of pant), ya I’ve seen that cuz everyone wears it. As Rs 100 I’ve seen inside it.”
This is hilarious 🤣🤣
Urvashi Rautela Trolls Pant pic.twitter.com/xnO7BpamzM— 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀ˢᵐᵃʳᵐʸ (@Sharads_shreya) January 19, 2022
The actor’s response spread like a wildfire with the trend “Urvashi Rautela Trolls Pant” getting viral on Twitter.
As per reports in 2019, rumours were abuzz that the Delhi cricketer was spotted going out for a dinner date with Urvashi Rautela in Mumbai. As per a report published in Spotboye, the two were seen hanging out together at Estella, Juhu in Mumbai, which triggered the speculations of them dating.
However, Pant had in the past announced that he’s dating a girl named Isha Negi and even posted some images with his lady love. Isha too posted the same image and termed the India cricketer her soulmate. The post confirmed that they were romantically involved. Isha has been spotted within the recent past as well.
Meanwhile, on Wednesday (January 19) Pant had a forgettable performance with the bat as Team India lost the opening one-day international against South Africa by 31 runs to go 0-1 down in the three-match series. Pant – who was promoted ahead of Shreyas Iyer in the batting order – disappointed with the bat as he could score just 16 runs before he was stumped by Quinton de Kock. Pant’s dismissal at that juncture was a severe blow for India as he was the last recognised batter in the middle with debutant Venkatesh Iyer at the other end.
- ICC Test Team of 2021: Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin feature
- India vs South Africa: Tough times made me stronger but needed calm and clarity: Shikhar Dhawan
- ICC Ranking: Virat Kohli, Bumrah, Pant move up, Rohit Sharma drops to sixth
- This Day in History: January 19: When India breached Australia’s Fortress Gabba
- Rishabh Pant should succeed Virat Kohli as Test skipper: Sunil Gavaskar
- India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Keegan Petersen leads Proteas to stunning series win
- Bowling coach Paras Mhambrey lauds Rishabh Pant, says ‘he got runs when team needed them most’
- India vs SA, 3rd Test Day 3 Highlights: Pant dazzles for tourists but Proteas edge closer to series triumph
- Rishabh Pant becomes first India wicketkeeper to slam Test centuries in England, Australia, South Africa
- India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Rishabh Pant slams imperious 100* as visitors set a target of 212 for Proteas
- India vs South Africa, 3rd Test Day 3: Rishabh Pant, Virat Kohli lift visitors after early blows
- India vs South Africa 3rd Test: Find the most successful 4th innings run chases at Cape Town
Get breaking news alerts.
You have already subscribed