Image Source – Instagram
Navratri 2021, which is one of the popular and pious festivals of India, is celebrated with great enthusiasm and pomp. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, the celebrations are quite low-key this year. During this festival, Maa Durga and her different avatars are worshipped. Garba, made from the earthen pot, is offered puja and prayers too. One of the major things of the festival is dressing up and enjoying the Garba and Dandiya nights.
Many either go for traditional while several try indo-western. And during these nine days, different colours are associated with each day. For tomorrow, which is day 7 the colour is royal blue. On the occasion of Ashtami, Maha Gauri is worshipped. And the colour Royal blue represents divine energy. If you want to know how to style up for day seven then read on. Today we have curated the top 5 best royal blue looks.
Check out the Navratri 2021 lookbook for the colour Royal Blue:
1. Alia Bhatt donned this beautiful royal blue saree for her bestie’s wedding. Statement mang tikka, choker neckpiece amped her whole look.
2. Hina Khan, who has an amazing sartorial sense, oozed oomph when she donned this heavy embroidered and embellished lehenga. That nose ring definitely stole the show.
3. Madhuri Dixit never fails to impress the fashion police. Yet again she looked ravishing in a blue ombre lehenga. Diamond neckpiece and simple makeup completed her look.
4. Khushi Kapoor is another fashionista in her own right. For a ceremony, she donned this heavy Manish Malhotra ensemble and looked beautiful as ever.
5. Kriti Sanon looked ethereal in this royal blue shiny lehenga by Anita Dongre. She was seen wearing this during one of the promotional events.
Also Read: Navratri Day 6 Colour is Red: 7 Celeb-inspired dresses to wear on the sixth day