Image Source – Instagram
Tomorrow is day 4 of the nine-day festival of Navratri 2021. During this pious festival, devotees not only conduct puja and observe fasts but also make sure to put their best fashion foot forward and enjoy Garba and Dandiya Raas. This year the third and fourth got coincided, so actually, it is Panchami, the fifth day to be precise.
On this day, devotees worship Skanda Mata, the mother of Lord Kartikeya. Just like every year, this year too each is marked with a color. As part of pop culture, women, in India, wear different shades according to each day of Navratri. And the day 4 color is marked by Orange color. The orange color symbolizes tranquillity, brightness, and knowledge.
Navratri is dedicated to nine forms of Goddess Shakti. If you are looking for some fashion inspiration for this Navratri 2021 then you are at the right place. Follow this curated list and take some fashion cues from these Bollywood celebs.
1. Shilpa Shetty recently donned a polka-dotted orange blouse and matching skirt and nailed the look.
2. Indian artwork like Bhandhej aka Bhandani can never go out of style. You can try and recreate this Bandhani-style orange saree like the one that Sara Ali Khan was wearing.
3. If you are planning for a lehenga then take some cues from this Hina Khan’s orange look. We personally liked the design of her choli and the sparkliness in lehenga.
4. Bhumi made a jaw-dropping fashion statement when she sported this Tangerine-hued sparkly saree.
5. Deepika Padukone, who is one of the fashion icons, is also known for Indian ethnic looks. She once sported a golden orange-hued ethnic wear and looked gorgeous.
Also Read: Navratri Day 3 Colour is Grey: Take cues from THESE Bollywood actresses for day three