Divorced man should pay for major son's education costs: Delhi HC

Delhi High Court observed that a divorced man isn’t absolved of responsibilities to pay for his son’s education, just because he may’ve attained the age of majority. Adding that CrPC’s Section 125 is to ensure wife and husband’s children aren’t left in destitution after divorce, it said that an 18-year-old son isn’t in a position to “earn to sustain himself”.

read more here

You May Also Like  Ellie Goulding and Caspar Jopling are expecting first child, Singer shares pictures

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

K'taka man shoots dead mother, sister over taste of sambar; arrested

Films were made for men & women were furniture in them: Rimi Sen slams filmmakers of her time